Hyatt Regency Sarasota
Sarasota, FL 34236
Hyatt Sarasota’s oasis of lush gardens, sparkling blue water and relaxed elegance combines with the year-round temperate climate of Sarasota Bay to set the ideal backdrop for a perfect wedding destination in a beautiful resort-like setting. The panoramic atrium welcomes you to this 294-room retreat, situated on the water in the heart of Florida’s Cultural West Coast.
Hyatt Sarasota provides easy access to the many sights and sounds of Sarasota’s Art District. Reach the breathtaking white-sand beaches in just minutes. Enjoy spectacular views of legendary Gulf Coast sunsets, Hyatt’s private marina and the Sarasota Quay.
With over 20,000 square feet of space, Hyatt Regency Sarasota is an excellent choice for weddings and special events. Host your event in the 10,000 square foot Sarasota Ballroom which has 16′ ceilings and is divisible into eight separate sections for smaller functions, or choose beautiful outdoor garden areas. Hyatt Sarasota also features a permanent registration desk, off-premise catering and a private marina for in-water displays or departing charters.
If you’re searching for the idyllic special event location that also provides plenty of recreational alternatives in the Florida sun, Hyatt Sarasota is the ultimate choice.
- 12-story newly renovated hotel and marina in the heart of the Arts District on Florida’s West Coast featuring 294 spacious rooms with water views, including 12 suites.
- 5 minutes from Sarasota/Bradenton Airport (SRQ) and 60 minutes from Tampa International Airport (TPA).
- Adjacent to Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, Florida West Coast Symphony, Municipal Auditorium and G-WIZ Hands-On Science Museum; minutes to Selby Botanical Gardens, Mote Marina Aquarium and more.
- Just minutes away from the glistening white-sand beaches of Siesta Key, Lido Key and fashionable shopping and dining at St. Armand’s Circle.
- Complimentary Fitness Center with on-property massage therapist.
- Access to boating, fishing, biking and a variety of water sports, near tennis and championship golf.
- 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting or special event space
- Private marina and guest slips
There are currently no reviews for this vendor.
Why not be the first to review them! Click the "Write a Review" button above.
1000 Boulevard Of The Arts
Sarasota, FL 34236